lunes, 13 de junio de 2011



I Will Always Love My Father. "

From the first day I came into the world and I saw ...
and I felt your arms of oaks
and your smile of tenderness
I felt that you were my father and my idol
that would be my example to follow in your footsteps.

So, I love you and love you father!
because my great happiness are
because I feel about you all the love that transmits
and your strength when you hold me and I smile.

There is nobody like you, dear father
that when we run through the parks
we are like gazelles after a light ball
where you'll always be the champion and your the loser
for the love you feel for me.

Every time I fall asleep in your arms
you sing to me like you're my guardian angel
and with your touch and kisses me feel like in paradise
demonstrated all the love you have your heart
I am part of you, and you're part of me.

So, I love you and love you forever my dear father

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario